Terms & Conditions
- LD Network Exeter
(Regus 1 Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, Devon EX1 3QS, United Kingdom)
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before using our services. Each visit to our site, as well as each job application and each form filling, means that you have read these terms and agree to them in full. If they are unacceptable to you, please do not use this website.
Access to and the use of https://ldnetwork.org/ is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- By accessing this website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to being legally bound by these Terms & Conditions, please do not enter the website.
- LD Network has the copyright of all content of the website and any unauthorized use of any part of the portal without the permission of the copyright owner is considered a violation of copyright and is subject to legal action.
- LD Network does not guarantee that the services from this website are suitable or available for use outside UK. If you decide to access this site outside of the UK, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions are interpreted in accordance with the laws of the UK and the principles for resolving conflicts of laws will not be applied. In case of disputes, that cannot be amicably settled within two months, the court of UK will be competent.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to change by LD Network at any time. Please check these Terms & Conditions from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms & Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
LD Network will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind whether direct or indirect resulting from the use of this website.
Any use of links to external websites will leave https://ldnetwork.org/. LD Network accepts no responsibility for the content of any external websites. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk.
LD Network will not be responsible for unlawful processing of personal data of another person that a visitor of this website has shared with LD Network. Therefore, please make sure you have that person’s consent before sharing his/her personal data with LD Network.
LD Network will not be responsible in case of violation of intellectual property rights of users or third parties that directly or indirectly occurred through the use of the website.
LD Network will not be responsible for the content, truthfulness and accuracy of the data shared by the website visitors and job applicants. LD Network will be exempt from responsibility for compensation for any material and/or non-material damage that could be directly or indirectly caused due to the use of unreliable data or misuse of data by the users or by third parties.
Company: LD Network
Address: ETS House, Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Exeter, EX1 3QS