Transition Support Worker
Are you seeking a new challenge as a Transition Support Worker?
Do you want to be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about making a difference to others?
With many new and exciting opportunities, we are looking for Support Workers to join our team who are interested in transition support work when it becomes available.
We are LD Network and as a valued member of our team, you will be supporting others in a variety of ways, including supporting people with complex care needs and/or behaviours that challenge, to transition from a hospital to community setting.
In order to support those within our care to be the very best that they can be, our Support Workers need to have:
- A minimum 1 year’s experience working in the community supporting people with behaviours that challenge
- Good relationship building and team player skills
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality with a real passion to make a difference
- A punctual and flexible nature
In return for your passion and hard work, we offer our team members:
- Competitive rates of pay (from £18 hour)
- A comprehensive induction, full training including Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)
- Flexible working patterns
- Fantastic placements that will enhance your skills
- A fully digital registration process
- Great career development opportunities within our company
- A reliable and accurate payroll service
Feeling inspired? Send us your CV with details of your experience in care.
Need more information? Please contact Ivana who would be happy to have an informal chat to discuss any questions or concerns you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About LD Network
We work with some of the leading providers of care and support for people with learning disabilities and/or autism in the South of England.
What makes us different is that we offer all our clinicians a family-inspired environment – when you join LD Network, you are welcomed into the heart of The LD Network Family.
Our friendly and supportive Service Partnership Team work hard to find you the right placements, and we are committed to supporting every member of the team in their professional and personal development.