Support Worker ( Bristol)
We are looking for Support Workers to join our pool of clinicians to support our clients as and when needed in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers who are looking to enhance their CV and broaden their experience, as we work with some of the leading providers of care in the NHS and private hospitals in the south.
We’re looking for support workers with:
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in a support worker role
- Caring and attentive personalities, who can build strong relationships
- Team player skills, with the ability to adapt to different and often challenging situations
- Passion and enthusiasm – who truly want to make a difference
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then make an application to join our team today!
To apply, submit your CV detailing your relevant experience.
If your skills and experience demonstrate an initial good fit, our team will contact you with further details and instructions.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic placement opportunities
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7, 365 accessible placement team
- A fully digital registration process
- Great career development opportunities within our company
- Reliable and accurate payroll service
About LD Network
We work with some of the leading providers of care and support for people with learning disabilities and/or autism in the South of England.
What makes us different is that we offer all our clinicians a family-inspired environment – when you join LD Network, you are welcomed into the heart of The LD Network Family.
Our friendly and supportive Service Partnership Team work hard to find you the right placements, and we are committed to supporting every member of the team in their professional and personal development.