YOUR LOCAL, SPECIALIST LEARNING DISABILITY PROVIDER
Working alongside you to support people to live rich and fulfilling lives across Devon.
Our Support Team is experienced in supporting people with a range of needs including learning disabilities, autism, behaviours that challenge, and other complex care needs.
From our offices in Exeter, Gemma Clark and team, work hard to deliver a service that goes above and beyond client expectations. As the health and social care landscape changes and evolves, particularly in these uncertain times, we constantly review, improve and adapt the services we offer to meet new and on-going challenges.
- 24/7 service coverage, 365 days a year.
- An experienced, reliable and skilled Support Team that is committed to providing you with the consistency and continuity you need.
- A personalised service delivered by a dedicated Relationship Manager, providing support with planning and scheduling rotas.
- Flexibility to accommodate late bookings and service changes.
- A partnering organisation that goes above and beyond to support your needs.
Culture plays a key role within our team.
We live our values of Family – Honesty – Quality which underpin everything that we do. Everyone we work with, alongside, who work for us or who are supported by us, is welcomed into the LD Network Family.